You guys!!!!
I'm sorry about getting this up late... AGAIN.
School's almost over for the kids... or maybe the kids in your area are already out. My son is upset that he is still expected to focus and get work done. My daughter is ready to PLAY. I am ready to not have to do the drop off and pick up.
Of course, like pretty much any parent, I will be very happy when it is time to send them off again. The circle of school life at work!
I'll paste into Mr. Linky the posts for those of you who've already linked up for this week in last week's post. And I'll resolve to do better next week!
Although the examen is a Christian practice, I would hope that anyone who has something to share would feel welcome here. Also, if you don't have your own blog and would like to participate, share your bread in the comments. To holding on to what gives life,
Mary-LUE
No comments:
Post a Comment