Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday, July 27th

Hi everyone,

I got some bad news today so I am just going to get this post up. I'm actually on the road as I type this and so I don't think I have the info. w/me to set up Mr. Linky. We'll just leave comments with links to our SWB posts if that is okay with you.

My desolation today is that my mother died unexpectedly. It looks like she developed a blood clot in her leg that led to fatal complications. So we are on our way to be with family and to attend her funeral.

My consolation, though, is already making itself known through the prayers and good thoughts of my friends. It means a lot when someone says they are praying for me. I need those prayers very much.

Where I am going, the internet connection is sketchy so I am not sure about next week. I've invited someone else to help me out and if that works out, between the two of us, the host post will go up.

Under His mercy,

Mary-LUE

Don't forget, link up your post in the comment section this week.

5 comments:

Tara Lamont said...

Dear All,
I just have returned home from N.O. to find Mary's message. I will be posting later today for my Monday SWB and will be here for next week as well. Please keep Mary and her family in your thoughts and prayers. I know she appreciates and is feeling them.

Lamont

ashley said...

Prayres rising like incense.

Rose said...

I'm sorry about your loss Mary.

Rose

xo

Anonymous said...

Dear Mary,

I have just discovered your page, in researching my sermon topic for today.

My prayers are certainly with you and your family; may you find many consolations in the midst of the desolation and loss of your mother.

Thank you for sharing your faith and inspiration with others.

Regards, LouiB

Mel said...

Oh my gosh, Mary....I'm so sorry to hear about the loss you and your family are experiencing. It's a tough, hard, desolating thing--the loss of a parent.

*sending prayers and healing thoughts*